Sunday, August 19, 2012

life quotes|short life quotes|life quotes to live by|my life quotes|good life quotes|new life quotes|real life quotes|life quotes and sayings|my life quotes|funny life quotes|live your life quotes|inspiring life quotes|life quotes for girls|best life quotes|beautiful life quotes|enjoy life quotes|teenage life quotes|true life quotes|cute life quotes|life is quotes|love of my life quotes|simple life quotes|hard life quotes|life lesson quotes|enjoying life quotes|life quotes from movies|get a life quotes|purpose driven life quotesmeaningful life quotes|thug life quotes

LIFE QUOTES

Life's a dance...

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”


~* Work like you don't need the money,Love like you've never been hurt,Dance like nobody's 

watching.

 ~* Remember, you are braver than you believe,You are stronger than you seem,And you are 

smarter than you think.

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at 

times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't 

deserve me at my best.” 

 ~* There's gonna be some things in life that are going to make it hard for you to smile,    

 but through all you see, all the rain and all the pain, you have to keep your sense of     

humor and keep on smiling. 

~* Always remember compliments you received, forget about the rude remarks.

 ~* Don't give up on your lost causes, you never know when your luck will change.     

~* Just be yourself.  It doesn't matter if it's good enough for someone else.

 ~* Follow your heart, because if you always trust your mind, you'll always act on logic,    

 and logic doesn't always lead to happiness.

 ~* Everything ends up okay.  If it's not okay, it's not the end.

 ~* After a while, you just can't cry anymore. You just have to believe that what happens    

 is what's supposed to happen, and, well, you can't change that, even if you tried.  So just 

    dry the tears, and hope that tomorrow will be a better day. 

~* Life isn't about how many breaths you take...it's about the times you have your     

breath taken away.   

 ~* Everything happens for a reason.  Nothing happens by chance or by means of good     

luck.  Illness, injury, love, lost moments of true greatness and sheer stupidity all occur   

  to test the limits of your soul.  Without these  small tests...whatever they may be...life 

    would be more like a smoothly paved,  straight, flat road to nowhere.  It would     be 

safe and comfortable but dull and pointless.

 
~* What's meant to be will always find a way.     

 ~* I woke up this morning with a smile on my face.Nobody's gonna bring me down today.  Been 

feeling like nothing's been going my way. So I decided right here and now that my outlook's 

gotta change. 


~* If you say I can't, you won't.  If you say I quit, you lose.  If you say I'll try, you 

might just win.  But you have the power to chose.


 ~* Even though I've been hurt, I remain [StRoNg]. Me having regrets?  You're dead     

wrong...Cause you have to take [cHaNcEs] Your whole life long. 


~* There are things you don't want to happen, but you have to except it.   There are things  

    you don't want to know, but you have to learn.  And there are people you can't live     

without, but you have to let go.



 ~* I wanna live life with no drama.  I wanna be happy.  Live life stress free.  I won't let 

this world get the best of me. 



~* I think there's something more Life's worth living for.Who knows what could happen.     

Do what you do, just keep on laughing.One thing's true, there's always a brand new day.     

I'm gonna live today like it's my last day.



 ~* Fear less, hope more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Hate less, love 

more; And all good things are yours.


 ~* They say one day your whole life will flash before your eyes, make it worth watching. 


~* We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each 

other everywhere


“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.” 


“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”


“To laugh often and love much; to win the respect of intelligent persons and the affection of children; to earn the approbation of honest citizens and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to give of one’s self; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to have played and laughed with enthusiasm and sung with exultation; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived—this is to have succeeded.”