Monday, August 20, 2012

emo love quotes|emo love poems|emo love quotes for him|sad love quotes|emo love quotes for heremo quotes xanga|short emo love quotes|funny emo love quotes|love emo quotes|emo sayings love|emo quote|emo i love you quotes|emo love quotes and pictures|emo sayings|love quotes emo|famous emo quotes|i love you emo quotes|emo friend quotes|emo broken love quotes|emo love quotes wallpapers|romantic emo quotes|emo true love quotes|emo lost love quotes|emo love quote|sad love quotes

EMO LOVE QUOTES

It’s funny how someone can break your heart and you can still love them with all the little pieces..

You let me down,
I cried to you.
But know that if I cry,
Sure as hell,
You’ll cry too.

Don’t say you love me unless you really mean it, 
Cause I might do something crazy like believe it. 

Feels like you could kiss my imperfections away, 
And I would stand by your side until the sun turns the sky. 

I swear to you on everything I am, 
And I dedicate to you all that I have, 
And I promise you that I will stand right by your side, 
Forever and always, until the day I die. 

I’m not crying over what you said; 
It’s what you didn’t say that hurts the most. 

The worst thing a guy can do to a girl is to make her fall for him with no intentions of catching her. 

Love is when hurting him would hurt you more. 

One night, the moon said to me, “If he makes you cry, why don’t you leave him?” I paused for a while and then looked back to the moon and said, “Moon, will you ever leave your sky?” 

Love is giving someone the power to destroy you but trusting them not to.

YOU WANNA SEE BRUTALITY?
OPEN MY CHEST AND LOOK AT MY HEART!

If you really love me.. please stop hurting me.

I’m with you because I love you.
You’re with me because you want to be.
I kiss you, and for you it’s nothing.
But for me, it’s everything.

In this place we lie cutting slightly in vain,
Hoping and praying you’ll remember my name.

All I know are apologies..
Do you feel the shame?

When I die, know that you never knew me.

Not all scars show.
Not all wounds heal.
Sometimes, you can’t always see the pain someone feels.

I want to be your favorite hello – and you’re hardest goodbye.

Giving up doesn’t always mean you are weak.
Sometimes it just means you’re strong enough to let go.

Sometimes it’s better to be alone.
Nobody can hurt you that way.

You said you'd never leave me
You said our love will last forever
You promised you would come back home and stay
You said you wouldn't drink and drive
You didn't see the tree ahead
Life flashed before your eyes
I wasn't ready for your goodbye
REST IN PEACE DAD.

I am single.
But I am many.
I am alive.
But dead inside.
I am unhappy.
But I don't let you see that.

If you're not brave enough to walk beside me, don't be surprised when I start walkin' with someone else.