Tuesday, August 21, 2012

funny love quotes|cute funny love quotes|famous funny love quotes|funny movie love quotes|cute love quotes|funny love quotes from movies|funny love quotes him|funny love quotes for her|funny love quotes for him|love quotes funny|funny friendship quotes|love quotes funny|funny anti love quotes|funny love quotes and sayings|funny i love you quotes|best funny love quotes|funny love quotes for your boyfriend|funny quotes about love|cute and funny love quotes|cute and funny love quotes|marriage quotes|funny love poems|love funny quotes|funny quotes on love|spanish love quotes|funny sayings love

FUNNY LOVE QUOTES


The brain is the most outstanding organ it works 24 hours a day 365 days a year from birth until you fall in love.


Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That’s relativity


I am not a perfect person, I make alot of mistakes… but still, I love those people who stay with me after knowing how I really am.


When a boy calls you cute he likes your face. When he call you hot he likes your body. When he calls you beautiful he likes your heart.


OK, I admit.. We do have something in common; We both LOVE me !” By Garfield(the cat)


The person who made up the saying , Happily ever after, should be damned


Friendship… is not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.


Love is shown in your deeds,  not in your words.


Everyone is gifted. Some open the package sooner.


Kiss my neck, bit me, pull my hair, trace my spine, hold me down, use your tongue, make me moan, Don’t stop till i am shaking.


Love is like a hurricane, you don’t know what is in for gain.


When you feel that nobody loves, you nobody cares for you. Everyone is ignoring you, and people are jealous of you. You should really ask yourself… Am i Too sexy ?


You don’t love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her.


"I've fallen in love many times... always with you." - Author Unknown


You can fall from the sky
You can fall from a tree
But the best way to fall
Is in love with me.


So i heard love is a name and sex is a game too, Since u ain’t no x-box i promise not to play you


you cry, i cry.
you hurt, i hurt.
you fight, i fight.
you jump off a bridge, i yell,
“Did you put me in your will ?”

don’t make me laugh I’m trying to be mad at you

Girls if you find someone that says the right words and will actually mean it. Will do anything to make you happy, in violence, won’t lay a finger on you. Someone who will respect you and that falls in love with you and not to your body, please GRAB HIM!

Thy lucious(hot) woman,
I shall sleep with you
I kiss the naked skin of
white
I lust your black hair, my
woman divine I see a holocaust in your eyes
You are my princess of live
You are my princess of
life...

O' my queen, I feel your skin
of white,
I touch your breasts of life,
yet there's a battle I must
fight
your skin of white misses you
Please don't leave me ever,
nevermore Unless you go,
please take me with
you...


Like I Met You Once...
I Thought Of You Twice...
I Missed You Thrice...
I Loved You Forever...

I have lost friends, some by death, others through sheer inability to cross the street.

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four people is suffering from a mental illness. Look at your 3 best friends. If they're ok, then it's you


My mother used to say that there are no strangers, only friends you haven't met yet. She's now in a maximum security old-age home in Australia

The imaginary friends I had as a kid dropped me because their friends thought I didn't exist

A wife is a friend first, a lover second, and third and probably most important, a maid.