Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Latest Love Text Messages SmS

I hope dat u finally undrstand,
dat I will luv u until d end,
bcoz ur not just my girl,
u r also my best frnd!
A candle may melt
and its fire may die,
but the love you have given me
will always stay as a flame in my heart.
Life is very short,
so break silly rules.
Forgive quickly,
Believe slowly,
Love truly,
Laugh loudly &
Never avoid anything that makes you smile..
every time ur at my sight ,
u luk a little more bright .
somethime the moon shies ,
and hids somewhere in the sky .
but wat is there to do ?
i can hardly breath when ur in front of me .
not a day go by ,
that i havent thought of u.
Once a soldier asked Tipu Sultan:
"Is it everything is fair in Love & War..?"
in an epic sentence Tipu Sultan replied:
It's an excuse of english people
Our tradition is that,
"Whatever is to be done in love & war,
"should be fair.."

3 rules in Relationships:
Don't lie,
Don't cheat
and
don't make promises
you can't keep.

Love is not about finding the right person,
but creating a right relationship.
It's not about
How much love you have in the beginning
but
how much love you build till the end.

Once In A Lifetime Someone Breaks Your Heart
&
If Yew Still Feel To Hold That Person
With Every Broken Piece ...
That Amazing Pain Is Called ....
TRUE LOVE

Short but nice lines:
When nails are growing,
We cut our nails,
Not fingers
Similarly when EGO is rising,
We should cut EGO,
Not RELATIONS.


It's not hard to find someone
who will tell you
that they love you.
It's hard to find someone
that actually means it.