Wednesday, March 21, 2012

romantic love collection

"The truth is.. Everyone is going to hurt you. In the end, it's who's worth the pain." -The Ugly Truth.

Not running away from what hurts, just walking slowly, waiting for you to tell me to stop.

I am okay without you.. it just hurts every now and then when my mind replays all the awesome times we had together.. <3

Guard you're heart because If you don't...Believe me, You will really regret It later..

my heart breaks a little every time i think of you. why aren't you with me? oh yeah that's right, it's because you don't care. </3..

Isn't is weird that the person who hurt you is the only person that can take away the pain?

One day you'll regret everything you've done. And by that day, you best believe that I will be LONG gone.

Fool me once, shame on you, Fool me twice, and I'll break your face.

The tears that fall from my eyes are not because you hurt me.. They are because the memories that play over and over in my head <3

i hate the memory of looking you in the eye and spilling my heart out and you said u would never let anything hurt me that includes u too.THANKS FOR LYING!

And its just so hard to stay strong when nothing is right and everything is wrong

I'm tired of not being enough. I may have walked out, but YOU are the one who didn't stop me. Remember that when you want me back.

Some day you'll cry for me like i cried for you,
you'll miss me like i missed you,
you'll need me like i needed you,
you'll love me but i wont love you

Never assume that someone likes you by their sweetness. Sometimes, you are just an option when they are bored.

I don't hate you, I love you...But when you break my heart like you did, I'm gonna stop chasing you.

sometimes a broken relationship is like broken glass...it's better to just let it alone than to cut yourself all up trying to put it together again...

look,if you want me to stop liking you then stop being so freaking cute