Monday, March 12, 2012

Best love Quotes collection

♥ ♥ never forget to say I love you if you love someone because you'll never know when it might be the last time ♥ ♥

I'll wait for you as long as I can. But, when the time comes and I fall for someone else, maybe it's about time to wake up and have the happiness I deserve.

LOVE; It's giving someone your heart and trusting them not to break it into a million tiny pieces

I loved you before, I love you still, always have, and always will<3

They say your nightmares are your biggest fear. If my nightmares are about losing you, then losing you is my biggest fear.

"Sometimes me think what is love, and me think love is what last cookie is for. Me give up last cookie for you."  -Cookie Monster

"One rose from the right person, has more value then a whole garden from the wrong one"

I just wanted to let you know that you have the key to my heart, so make sure you don't lose it. <3 I love you. Always and forever <3

My heart pounds because of You.My world spins because of You.Your meant for Me and I'm meant for You.Open your eyes and realize this Love that's waiting on you.

It's not the people you see when your eyes are open that you love, it is the ones you see when you close your eyes that holds your heart!<3

The distance may separate us, BUT the distance doesn't change how much I love you & care for you. I love you so much & NO ONE & NOTHING can change that. <3

What's Dora without boots, What's tiger without pooh, What's me without you(: <3

You know your in love when hearing or even just thinking their name makes your heart beat faster <3

I may run out of messages to text you. I may run out of jokes too. I may also run out of battery, but my heart won't run out of space for you !

To all those nights I lay awake and blame it on insomnia, when realistically it's because I can't stop thinking of you.

notice how everything ends with end. friend, boyfriend, girlfriend, but family ends with ily (i love you)

Every time you speak, My tummy fills up with butterflies. Every time you look at me, I lose my breath for half a second, Everything you do, makes me love you <3

Sometimes I just wish people would open their eyes and see that everything they are looking for is right in front of them

I love the fact that just being around you can make me feel like the luckiest girl in the world<3

I love the way you look at me, the way you kiss me, the way your arms feel around me when you hug me, but most of all I love you!

I almost gave up on finding true love again, then you came in my life and turned that all around. I love you babe :)

For a moment, when our lips touched, it seemed as if time had stopped.

describing the way i feel about you is like trying to describe how water tastes... its just not possible...

when i look at the world, i see nothing, but when i see you i see everything, because your all i think about :)