Sunday, March 25, 2012

Break up Love sms,Break up Love quotes


When I look at you I remember all that we went through you were always there to hold me tight and tell me everything is all right... What happened?

Gonna take of my fake smile curl up in a ball and cry myself to sleep then get up in the morning put it back on and start again </3

I don't understand. You continue to say "I will always love you." Really? If you love me why are you with his?

They say the hardest part is forgiving someone , but really its the forgetting that's the true hard part.

Every woman deserves to be someones everything all the time, NEVER settle for being someones something every once in awhile. ~DMH~

Oh let me guess you expected me to sit around crying because you messed up. Boy please! There are to many fish in the sea .

Words don't hurt. They're compliments.
Drama doesn't stop me. It makes me more powerful.
Backstabbing doesn't hurt me. It just makes me stronger. (:

I don't get mad when I see my ex with someone else..my momma always said "when your done with your toys give them to someone less fortunate ~MAC~

Upon a break up a good friend will tell you everything will be OK, but a best friend will ask you "do you want him buried in the front or back yard?".

You said you would always be here for me, but I turned around and you were gone.

I'm going to take the past and burn it up.lift my head and carry on..cause baby I'm stronger than you'll ever know..

If your dumb enough to let me go. I'm smart enough to move on

Don't go i need you! just kidding. don't let the door hit you on your way out. peace

maybe those kisses and late night phone calls meant nothing to you...but they meant EVERYTHING to me:) <3

It doesn't matter how many times your heart gets broken, what matters is eventually a guy will come along who will pick up all the pieces.. so never stop trying

it really sucks when your best friend becomes your boyfriend because when it ends you need your best friend to comfort you ,but your all alone .

u may think since u broke up with me I'm surposed 2 b all sad and depressed well think again,since u broke up with me I've nvr been happier + i got a new guy :P

Avoidance never solves issues & neither does makin excuses or not sayin things cuz it makes it real. Grow up, be an adult & handle it b4 more damage is done...

Sometimes you gotta make decisions that you might regret. But in the end you'll always be the one who's right.

is realizing that it sucks to give it your all and still lose the battle in the end

Somethings in life are worth fighting for...others are worth letting go. The question is, which category would you fall under?

One day you're gonna miss me like i missed you
one day you're gonna cry for me like i cried for you
on day you're gonna love me but I'm not gonna love you.

Only a shallow person could end a relationship without explanation, leaving the other person not knowing what they've done!!!

Never regret the choice you made,because the choice you made you made for a reason and everything happens for a reason

Don't play games with a BITCH that can play them better than you! Just sayin..

I hope your new girlfriend likes rodeos, cuz an 8 second ride is all he's gonna get.