Monday, March 12, 2012

Love SMS or msg collection

"I haven't seen you since yesterday, and I already miss you like it's tomorrow!  <3"


"You have made my life a life worth living. You have given me hope for a great future. Until you came along, I assumed my life would be lonely and meaningless."


"If you love something, let it go.  If it's worth it, it'll come back in the end.  That's why you and I are back together.  <3"


"You know someones in your heart if just the sheer thought of losing them takes your breath away!!"


"Loving you was a choice, but it was the best choice I ever made.. <3"


"today I am wearing the smile you left me with"


"Every time I see your face, you give me another reason to love you."


"If i reach for ur hand will u hold it? If i hold out my hands will u hug me? If i go for ur lips will u kiss me? if i capture ur heart will u lve me?"


"You annoy me, you make me mad. But at the end of the day, i still love you all the same. <3"


"I sent an angel to look over you at night. The angel came back a minute later and I asked it why. It told me "Angels don't watch other angels."


"Sometimes I think my stomach hurts, but then I figure out it's my heart breaking a little more each day."

"I can't believe that I actually met someone so amazing as you to be in my life. Thank you for putting my heart together the way its suppose to be wit your love."


"To my son and daughter, in this world I made many mistakes..but I must have done something right, I had you both. I LOVE Y'ALL more than you will ever know..MOM"

"Tonight will be amazing, and I will not feel guilty!  I deserve it, I deserve to be happy, and I deserve a big smile!  :D"

"And in the end, when it's all said and done, it will always be me and you. There's nothing that can comes between us. There's nothing we can't overcome <3"