Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Heart Broken love Sms,message,quotes

People say,"Find good people & leave bad ones." But it should be,"Find the good in people & ignore the bad in them." No one is perfect.

Even the strongest feeling expires when ignored

If u cry on seeing d question paper it is an insult, but
If your teacher cries on seeing your answer paper, it is your achievement-
Think different..

Life, as we know, was much simpler when Apple and Blackberry were just fruits

Success never depend on the size of our brain; It always depends on the size of our thoughts

never surrender in all the pain that comes in your life...its just a test on how u can handle things that might bring u down...

I cant say how much I love you because its like counting the stars cause my love for you is infinity

If you see me smiling it's cos I'm thinking of doing something evil or naughty. If you see me laughing it's cos I've already done it

BEST PHRASE SAID BY SHAKESPEARE :When someone lies to u, it's not his fault..
Actually it's yours, because u didn't give him the proper space to tell the truth

Never change yourself for someone. Be what you are and let them love your original copy ;)!

One day, you will wake up realizing how much I mean to you. When that day comes, I might have woken up with someone else.

I couldn't reach the star i loved the most. But i could stare from distance, and smile to it.

I try so hard not to fall for you, but it's happening and I don't know how to stop it.

Disappointment is the gap that exists between expectation and reality

sometimes,God just know,to send you right person at the right time :)

you always have to make a choice, but it doesn't mean once you have made it you cannot change it. Life always gives you a chance to better yourself

I don't like to think myself as 'Special' I like to think myself as limited edition

I always thought loving someone  was the greatest feeling,but I realized that loving a friend is even better.

When I am bored my phone is quiet, when I am busy my phone never shuts up

Mistakes are painful when they happen...But year's later collection of mistakes is called experience, which leads to success.

says :- to love is a Duty, to be Loved is a Success, to be with someone you Love is Achievement, to be with someone who Love you is Life.

Don't search your happiness in others,it will make you feel alone,
But search it in yourself,you will feel happy even if you are alone!

There are stories behind my smile and only few people knows about it.

Everyday passes by and I am one step closer to the best thing in my life :-)