Wednesday, June 20, 2012

sunset wallpapers | sunset wallpapers HD | golden sunset wallpapers | evenig sunset wallppers | evening wallpapers | sunset | sea sunset wallpapers | yellow sunset wallpapers | sad sunset wallpapers

For the first time, I lived alone... in a luxury apartment on Sunset Strip. For a few days I loved the idea, but I got lonely and restless.


sunset wallpapers
sunset wallpapers


Every Friday I used to have about fifty, sixty kids who would wait for me on Sunset Boulevard and I'd take them all to dinner. All runaways.

sunset wallpapers
sunset wallpapers

All architecture is great architecture after sunset; perhaps architecture is really a nocturnal art, like the art of fireworks
 A more complex - but only slightly more original - way to feel out of it is available at the hip and pretentious nightclubs and bars along the Sunset Strip.


sunset wallpapers
sunset wallpapers

Actually, there was another band where we were three girls, around '84 when I met John Zorn, called Sunset Chorus. It was just bass and drums and guitar- we didn't make any records but we played a lot of different clubs in New York. 

sunset wallpapers
sunset wallpapers