Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I Love You Wallpapers | I Love You Wallpapers 3D | I Love You Wallpapers for facebook | I Love You pictures | Love You Wallpapers | Love timeline covers | love wallpapers with quotes | love quotes

We constantly wonder if love exists and if it does, how do we know when we are truly in love with someone? If we’re still asking these questions we’re not in love because once you are you know for sure that true love exists


love never fall
love never fall

I never want anyone to understand me the way i understood them but i want someone whom always there though can’t understand me

love never fall
love never fall

I love you and know that you are unique just not like anybody else

love never fall
love never fall


 If we’re still asking these questions we’re not in love because once you are you know for sure that true love exists
love never fall
love never fall