Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Smoking Wallpapers | Smoking Wallpapers 3D | Smoking Wallpapers for facebook | Smoking pictures | Smoking Wallpapers | Smoking timeline covers| smoking is killer | smoking quotes

A broken heart is what makes life so wonderful five years later, when you see the guy in an elevator and he is fat and smoking a cigar and saying long-time-no-see.





Acting for me is not a bad habit like smoking that I must make an effort to quit. I love acting; I love directing

smoking is killer
smoking is killer


All my friends were in the park smoking weed and getting pregnant. I didn't want to be the young black girl having a baby, a baby's father, being on welfare. That wasn't going to be my story.


smoking is killer
smoking is killer
America must not ignore the threat gathering against us. Facing clear evidence of peril, we cannot wait for the final proof, the smoking gun that could come in the form of a mushroom cloud.

smoking is killer
smoking is killer